Together with the Technical University of Darmstadt and other great project partners, we are pleased to have submitted our project outline for the funding of projects for the research focus "Innovative Working Environments in SMEs" to the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
The funding measure according to BMBF is embedded in the specialized program "Future of Value Creation - Research on Production, Services and Work". We would like to participate and contribute to the following funding objectives:
- Securing the conditions for sustainable and future-proof value creation
- Transformation of value creation systems with regard to economic, ecological and social aspects
- Establishment and further development of digital ecosystems, for example for the design of concepts for the circular economy
- Task sharing between people and machines
- Future-proof design of working environments in small, medium and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
In fall, we hope to be allowed to submit a full proposal in order to start the project in early 2023.
Further information about the project and the source of the above mentioned funding objectives can be found on the BMBF website.